Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ignoring the Elephant in the Room: Dems Give Reid a Pass | NEWS JUNKIE POST




As usual the Sunday morning talks shows gave my blood pressure a run for its money. I'm not going to waste time bemoaning ABC's continued confounding decision to turn Liz Cheney into a pundit. I'd rather ignore the troll and hope she goes back under her bridge. What really got me, was the Democratic hypocrisy that simply wants to ignore Harry Reid's year old racist remark. Okay, if Halperin and Heilemann didn't out it, it wouldn't be news. But they did and it is. Read more in my latest NewsJunkiePost piece.Please Tweet and 'Digg." I mean if you're into that sort of thing. While you're there, check out other great articles on NJP, too!Ignoring the Elephant in the Room: Dems Give Reid a Pass | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Drive safe. Play nice. Think peace.

aba

No comments: